The Multimodal Awards were hosted by footballer Kevin Keegan, who gave generously to a raffle and auction raising a record-breaking £14,315 for charity Transaid.
Eight hundred guests came together at the VOX in Birmingham on the evening of the first day of Multimodal 2021 to celebrate achievement and innovation by companies from across the supply chain during the last 19 months.
“It was fantastic to be able to bring so many people together to celebrate the resilience and hard work our industry has demonstrated through so many challenging months,” said Robert Jervis, Director, Multimodal.
“The way that the industry stepped up during Brexit and COVID has been nothing short of astounding, and we thank all of our supporters for showing up in force to join us at the show and last night.”
Full list of winners include:
- Air Cargo Operator of the Year Award sponsored by ASM: Air Menzies International
- Road Freight Operator of the Year Award sponsored by Maritime Transport: Speedy Freight
- Rail Freight Operator of the Year Award sponsored by Howard Tenens: Freightliner
- Sea Freight Operator of the Year Award sponsored by Freightliner: Maersk Line
- Port Operator of the Year Award sponsored by British Ports Association: DP World UK
- 3PL of the Year Award sponsored by Descartes: Kuehne + Nagel
- Pallet Network of the Year Award sponsored by Xclusive Recruitment: The Pallet Network (TPN)
- The Technology Company of the Year, sponsored by Maersk: Fargo Systems
- The Sustainability Award, sponsored by Kuehne + Nagel: CMA CGM Group
- Young Logistics Professional of the Year Award sponsored by Forth Ports: Sophie Berry, Howard Tenens
- Shipper/Partner of the Year Award sponsored by Dachser: Pure Electric and Maersk
- The Multimodal 2021 Personality of the Year Award sponsored by Dennison Trailers: Aart Hille Ris Lambers, DP World UK
- The Multimodal 2021 Exhibitor of the Year Award sponsored by Logistics UK: Maritime Transport
What can we expect at Multimodal 2022?
Multimodal 2022 will celebrate fifteen years of putting shippers, retailers, manufacturers, wholesalers, importers, and exporters in front of exhibitors who offer the latest logistics and supply chain solutions.
The three-day show between 14th and 16th June 2022 will offer a unique opportunity to make valuable face-to-face contact with new prospects and existing companies.
To read the full article see our December-January issue available in the new year.