Over 65 delegates have now registered for the Container Owners Association’s (COA) 18th General Meeting taking place at the Hilton Hotel, Rotterdam, on 14 November (the day before the Intermodal Europe 2016 exhibition).
The complete conference agenda has now been released and can be downloaded from the COA website. The conference will cover the following topics:
- Industry overview: Global economy and impact on container shipping
- Tackling industry issues: How are market conditions influencing equipment demand?
- Container coatings: Impact of regulatory changes
- Container floors: Alternative materials – new designs, new materials
- Digitalisation, IT and the industrial Internet of Things: How will it affect the container business?
- Container operations: Insurance, CSC and reefer containers
- Verification of gross mass: Current status – four months on
- BoxTech: Developing a container technical database
- Non-operating reefers: Launching the COA code of practice
Held at the Hilton Hotel in Rotterdam, one can register for the meeting online now which will run for the entire day!